Sunday, December 28, 2008

Procrastination...

I am sitting here in my scraproom looking around and I see so many unfinished projects. There is this one project that stands out. For Christmas (2007) my daughter made me a Journal Jar and a pretty little notebook titled "Pieces of Me". I've yet to start this, shame on me :( she took the time to make it for me and I should have it completed by now. I plan on starting this at the beginning of next year, which is just a few days away. I also plan on finishing up all the other projects I have laying around partially completed. I need to add pictures to some, embellishments to some, journaling to some, you get the idea. Some I may even toss out or redo, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it! And if you've ever struggled with journaling and know of a good source, please share!

No comments: