Sunday, December 21, 2008

Busy, Busy...

This weekend I got all the groceries picked up for Christmas Day and I finally got the cookies baked, six different kinds. I've been searching forever for a good rolled sugar cookie recipe and I have finally found one. I never try the recipes on the back of flour bags, etc. but I guess I shoud as this is where I found the rolled sugar cookie recipe. If you have a good one, please share. And if you like coconut macaroons, my daughter has found a very good recipe for these. I could eat all of them but I'd better not with all the snacking lately I've put on two extra pounds. Hopefully that Wii Fit will help with this.
I also managed to get over half of the presents wrapped today. We will be delivering them on Tuesday so I had to get a move on. Now just to get the other half wrapped and ready for Thursday.
And can I just say "I LOVE MY KIDS" and THEIR FAMILIES they are the best!

No comments: