Thursday, October 27, 2011

Unexpected Gifts...The Best Kind...

A couple of weeks ago my daughter handed me a gift in a Christmas bag and said "this is one of four". She also said "you can open it if you'd like but if I were you I'd wait until I had all four of them". I have been tempted a couple of times but I do not intend to open them until Christmas Day. Guess what, that is only 60 days from today. Have you started your shopping yet? Me...No!


















And last week I received a gift in the mail....all the way from Australia : ) My dear friend Paula sent me a box filled with Aussie Halloween Goodies. Thank you so much Paula. I will savor each and every bite and I may even share. LOL








1 comment:

Christi said...

I would not be able to wait for all four let alone until Christmas! LOL