Friday, October 21, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. I hope are you all enjoying the Fall/Autumn or whatever season is happening in your part of the world. Its been very, very busy here.
2. I love Fall festivals and have visited a few this Fall. However, I didn't find much to bring home. I love handmade items and it seems as if the vendors are buying goods in bulk and trying to sell them at the festivals. Heck, if I wanted that stuff I'd just go to Target or the Dollar Store.
3. I've been doing a little crocheting. I'll share photos once I acutally take a few.
4. I have a red, bruised knot that has appeared on the back of my hand three times now and within a couple of days it totally disappears. I have noticed it appears when I do alot of typing. If it keeps appearing I may have to see a doctor because it tends to be a little painful at times.
5. The husband and I are headed to Talladega this weekend for the Good-Sam-Club 500 Weekend. The temperature for Sundays race is supposed to be in the high 60's to low 70's. Just perfect for racing.
Go GORDON #24!

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

No comments: