Friday, October 28, 2011

5 on Friday...

It been a very busy month around here. I've attended a couple of festivals, visited the Apple Orchard/Pumpkin Patch, Zoo Boo and a Nascar race. Here are five photos for todays 5 on Friday.

First up...Riley Days: My sister and I in the photobooth...Silly us...LOL













The Apple Orchard/Pumpkin Patch: My husband and I with our Granddaughter.


















Our daughter has a fear of larger than life statues. Here she is at the Covered Bridge Festival with a Big Ol" Chicken". No photos of my sister or myself at the festival. Dang it!


















Zoo Boo: My Grandson and I....wind blown hair and all. : )












My Husband & I at the Nascar Race...Talladega! This photo was taken before the race started so the stands were not full. We were resting before climbing to our seats that are one row from the top of the stands.












Love & Hugs,
Have A Happy Weekend,
Susi

1 comment:

Christi said...

Great photos! Full of so much fun.