Friday, October 7, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. We are having Indian Summer this week here in Indy. The trees are beatiful and the weather is fabulous. I wish we could have this weather year round.
2. My sister an I are headed here tomorrow.  I wonder what I'll bring home. : )
3. I'm on the lookout for some tall boots for the Fall/Winter. I really like these but I dislike ordering shoes online. I'm in hopes that they will have them in a store nearby so that I can try them on and bring them home.
4. Katrina Kennedy has a new class starting October 25, 2011. I will be signing up for it this weekend.
5. On Sunday we are all heading out to the Apple Orchard/Pumpkins Patch. It going to be a blast. I can hardly wait. : )

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Christi said...

I'm all registered for Katrina's class!

Hope you enjoyed the festival and pumpkin patch!

Paula... said...

How was the festival? It looks like a fund and colourful event :)

Those boots are lovely - I wish I could wear them but my calves are too fat :( Hmmm need to lose more weight!!

Is the pumpkin patch where you pick all your goodies for Halloween? We don't celebrate it over here, but of course the shops are trying harder every year LOL