Friday, August 26, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. This will be my last post from my Dell PC. We purchased a couple of HP TouchSmart PC's at work and I purchased one for home. I LOVE the large screen and the fact that everything is built into the screen which means no tower and less wires. I'm anxious to get it up and running.
2. I have finally edited all my photos for WITL and I am in the process of choosing which photos to use for my album. I think I am just going to go a different route with the album instead of trying to change the date on the tabs that I purchased in 2010.  Those of you who offered to help with this, Thank you!
3. My sister and I are going here  this weekend. I'm excited, I love the scent of lavender.
4. My husband loved his Indy Car drive. His top speed was 166.11 mph. .......o-^-o
5. Here is a quick collage I put together in Picasa of him during the drive. I have alot of photos to edit...again! : )
Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

1 comment:

Paula... said...

I bet he had a total blast!!