Friday, August 5, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. I have been busy editing photos for my WITL project. Decisions, decisions.  : )
2. I've also been working on a mini book I started in 2007. I just need to add the photos I printed last night and it will be done. : ) I'll share when its complete.
3. Its been a week or two since I used my T1i. I purchased this and must try it out. I hear it works quite well. We shall see!
4. I want to make one of these for someone. Isn't is cute. I love it.
5. Its make and take month at Archives. My sister and I will be stopping by tomorrow for a cute little make and take.

Have a Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

1 comment:

Paula... said...

Sorting and editing photos is always such a big job and I think it's what puts me off the printing process 99% of the time :(

Please make sure you do share that mini album when you've finished - I'd love to see it :)

Oooh that flash bounce attachment looks interesting - how have you found it?

The Growth chart is very cute - such a great gift idea.

How did the card make 'n' take go?