Friday, August 12, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. My WITL album is slow going but I'm working on it. I purchased some of Ali's WITL items from Designer Digitals last year and I don't think the year can be changed on the tabs although I'm unsure as I do not have much experience with PSE and digital stuff. So I may have to come up with a new plan for my album. : (
2. I have been doing a little bit of scrapping. I almost completed an album I started in 2007 ( one page to go) and I also scrapped one LO last week. : )
3.After being retired for a whole 6 1/2 months the husband is back working full time and by full time I mean 6 to 7 days a week. Not fun!
4. These brooches are amazing and I'd love to have one. I'll have to keep my eye on her Etsy shop to see if and when they may be available for purchase. My denim jacket is begging for one. Really!
5. Work has been tough for the last few months but thankfully things are looking up. Still, I plan to take a few days off soon. My mind needs a break before I break.

Have a Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Christi said...

I have a lot of Ali's stuff but I'm not sure I have the WITL stuff. I'll check and see if I have it. If I do then I'll check the dates.

Paula... said...

I have Photoshop CS3 if you'd like me to have a look and see if the year can be changed!

Those brooches are amazing - so much detail in such a little piece!