Monday, May 16, 2011

Its Never To Late To Keep A Journal...

I have received two different types of journals from my daughter within the last 5 years. One of them even came with a jar full of prompts. I think I have written in each one of them one time...yes only one time. I'm not sure why but its not something I think of doing on a daily basis. But after watching this video that was posted over at CY365 I really wish I would have put a little effort into writing something down atleast a few times a week. I think when I return home tonight I will pull them off the shelf, dust them off and journal a little. And maybe, just maybe someday my children and my Grandchildren will read them and recall some forgotten memories of our lives together.
I also saw this awesome Google commercial a couple of weeks ago. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I see it. I've been telling everyone about it especially those with little ones.
Go take a look at the video and/or the commercial. They have inspired me and I think you will be inspired to write a little too!

Happy Journaling!

No comments: