Friday, May 20, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. Eye Dr. appointment today...maybe I'll be able to put down my trombone!
2. I purchased two books yesterday.
    1). Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson. This one is highly recommended.
    2). Canon Rebel T1i/500D: From Snapshots to Great Shots by Jeff Revell.
3. I plan to read a little this weekend but I glanced through both books last night.
4. The "Power Scrapping" class has started at BPC. Week 1...choose photos for 5 pages. Easy enough! 
5. I've named the duck in our flowerbed "Daisy" and both my husband and I talk to her every day.
    We are not sure how long she had been there but we are guessing somewhere around 4 weeks.
    Who wants to take a guess as to when the eggs will hatch? There may be a prize for the winner! : )


Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

1 comment:

Christi said...

I have Understanding Exposure and need to get reading that one pronto. I have a few others by the same author.