Friday, May 13, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. This week I decided that I'd like to have a bit of a different hairstyle. Bad idea. I Do Not like it and cannot wait until June 14 so that I can get it cut and styled the way I've had it for the last 5 or 6 years.
2. I had a Dr. appointment this week and found out that I am 1/4" shorter. Other than that everything is good. He told me that I had a boring medical history. Good for me...not so much for him. : )
3. I also found out while at the Dr. that they now have a tablet you can take before getting a colonoscopy. I've dodged it for now but at least I know that when my time comes I will not have to drink the terrible tasting stuff. I'm pretty sure my time will come next year, not because I'm unhealthy but because of my age.
4. My retired husband received his work schedule and hang tag in the mail yesterday. He will be a yellow shirt (safety patrol) member at IMS starting tomorrow. He told me that he'd like for me to take a picture of him in his yellow shirt (uniform). This is rare as he usually throws his hand up or makes some terrible face when I try to get a picture of him. He applied for this position for three reasons. 1). He loves racing. 2). His father was a yellow shirt years ago and 3). He LOVES racing.
5. I will have the rest of the weekends in May to myself. Ahhh...looks like I may get a few things checked off my to-do list.

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

No comments: