Friday, May 6, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. I've been playing along here this week. I plan to make a little collage to share at the end of each week.
2. I'm also thinking of doing this but I think because of my slight case of OCD it will be hard for me to start the project this time of year. I may have to wait until Jan 1.
3. I received a wonderful Mothers Day gift yesterday. It's going to be hard to bite into them as they are so pretty. See! : )

4. My daughter and her husband will be running their first mini marathon Saturday morning. I hope the weather cooperates. Wish them luck...Good Luck Charlie and Chris. Love, Mom.
5. And because they are running the mini I get to spend some time with little Miss J. Isn't she lovely.

Have A Happy Mothers Day,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

1 comment:

Christi said...

Oh my those look wonderful! Did they taste as good as they looked?