Monday, July 12, 2010

Library of Memories...

I took this class awhile back over at BPS. I didn't get alot accomplished during the class but I am slowly working on it. Today I gathered all my 12 x 12 and 8 1/2 x 11 layouts together for sorting. I've decided to store all my 12 x 12 layouts in one three ring binder as I only scrap 8 1/2 x 11 these days. My 8 1/2 x 11 layouts will go into three ring binders also and I will use the suggested catagories from the class for starters. This is a very long process but hopefully it will get me scrapping more often. As Stacy said to me in a post on the boards..."slow and steady wins the race."  

1 comment:

Paula... said...

I feel your pain in sorting through all of your layouts. I actually tackled this job about 18 months ago and it was HUGE. I scrap all different sizes and mix them together in my 12 x 12 albums. Who said you can have only one size in an album?