Friday, July 30, 2010

Inspiration/Interest...

To save on printing scrap stuff, crafty things, recipes etc. that I may or may not try out I have decided to just post the things that inspire/interest me here on the old blog. I tried to figure out tumblr but later decided that since I barely keep up here that maybe having another blog wasn't such a great idea. So here goes. My dear husband gave me a Canon Rebel T1i for Christmas last year and the bag that came with it is OK but I'd really love to have something a little nicer. So after some web surfing I have decided that I'd love to have a bag from jototes. The Rose Teal bag to be exact but as luck would have it its out of stock at this time. I'm in hopes that it will be available soon. I must have it. Go see for yourself the bags are lovely. Here's a peek!

1 comment:

Paula... said...

Hmmm I really like the "Olive Vine" but don't think it would hold all of my gear :-P