Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy...Busy...

I've been very busy since returning home from New York. Work, rearranging my scrap room which is coming along quite nicely, editing pictures, visiting with the Grandbabies, trying to prepare for the big three day weekend thats fastly approaching and, and you know we all have to much to do. But life is good and I really can't complain.
We have a few plans for the upcoming weekend but I hope to squeeze in a little scrapping as its been so long since I've scrapped anything. I'm still trying to complete some things I have started and am trying to hold off on taking any more classes until they are completed.
I did complete my BPS photography classes, learned alot about my Canon Rebel T1i and got good feedback from Elisha on my final photos for each class. Yea me...I actually completed a class on time.
Better get back to my to-do-list.
Hope you all have a fun-filled Fourth of July weekend!

1 comment:

Paula... said...

I'm glad life is good for you :) It's great when we can sit back and look past the "busy" and just appreciate what we have (which is usually why we're so busy in the first place) IYKWIM.