Thursday, March 19, 2015

Winter Bucket List Update...

I posted my Winter Bucket List here. And today I'm sharing the did and did nots of it!

Still haven't made homemade noodles but I will...someday soon.
Still haven't started a small quilt but that pretty material is still waiting and I will...again someday soon. I found a tutorial on Fiskars that seems simple enough for a beginner.
Still behind on my CAL (crochet along) I'm getting there, slow but sure.
I did crochet the rag rug...pictures here.
I fell off the wagon on CY365. Dang it, someday!
Totally ditched #fmsphotoaday.
Me and My Fitness Pal are going strong. I've added a Fit Bit Flex to the mix. My goal was to lose 5 lbs., I've lost 6 lbs. so I'm doing maintenance, trying to hit green on the Fit Bit and exercising to tone up.
I baked something new. Baked oatmeal. I shared a photo of it on instagram. I never think about taking pictures during the process. I'll be making it often though, oatmeal is a favorite of mine.
Still purging!
Still organizing!

Spring is here, we've had some awesome weather already and I cannot wait to start planting a little flower garden. I'll be sharing my Spring Bucket List soon.

No comments: