Wednesday, August 13, 2014

SPSH And The Indiana State Fair...

Last week my sister and I attended the Indian State Fair. Of course I had to look for some items on the SPSH list. Luck has it that I found a few.

#19 A public garden. Purdue University puts out a flower
and vegetable garden each year at the fair. Lots of 
gardening information is available at their booth. I
gathered up some information on flower gardens
this year.
#18 A water fall. Manmade in the FFA
Barn.

#10 A photo bomb. I was sure that I
captured this animal (Ram) sculpture/bush
by itself but there they are lurking in
the background.
 Its a little hard to see things on the
phone screen sometimes.
#11 A horn (s). On an animal (Ram)
 sculpture/bush.
Its quite different but I like it.
I may still look around for a photo
of one or the other just so I'll have
21 photos in the end.