Monday, December 2, 2013

Just A Minute In December...

I can't seem to stay focused lately, not exactly sure why! Hopefully I'll figure it out soon.
So for just a minute here is what I'm doing:

Watching...Christmas movies and Survivor

Listening...to Christmas music, mostly Rod Stewart and Kenny Chesney

Cooking...soups, chili, warm winter foods

Eating...the above

Buying...Christmas gifts

Looking forward to...A New Year

I saw a (just a minute post) on Bloglovin but can't seem to find it now. Go figure!

 
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!
How's the Christmas shopping going?

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Even just a minute is a nice little catch up! :o) We are Survivor fans too!

You know, I think I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. It's unbelievable, and I can't help but feel like I'm forgetting something, but I am really CLOSE to being done! :o)!!!

kdglisson said...

You can't stay focused due to...stress :) I'm glad that you're looking forward to a new year and getting your Christmas shopping done though. That's always good news :) Soups and chili is always the best in fall/winter. The only time I've ever watched Survivor was with you, same with Lost :)