Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Twelve on the Twelth...


My niece whom is new to blogging was asking me a few questions about blogging. While showing her a few things I noticed I did this post exactly one year ago today. I had already taken a picture of the morning sky and thought why not! So nothing special, just a typical week day except we did get an invite to dinner downtown this evening. Someday we'll go back for a buddy ride!

(L to R)
1. Morning Sky 2. Breakfast 3. Wishy weed 4. Potty break
5. Hate File 6. Driving home 7. Going out to dinner/Hair styled 8. Monument Circle
9. Buggy Rides/not us 10. Dinner/New Restaurant 11. Evening Sky 12. Headlights in the hallway



  
xo,
Susi

2 comments:

kdglisson said...

I love it Aunt Susi!! Five bucks says that I'm the niece that your talking about :)

Paula... said...

Great photos Susi - love the "hate file" LOL