Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt 2013...

Sweet, Sweet Summertime...finally! Oh how I love thee! Summer has just begun here in the USA and while reading blogs this weekend I came across this post. I've decided to play along because:
 1.) I love taking photos
 2.) I like a challenge
 3.) It is something I can include in my PL album and my four new things for 2013.
 4.) And it will be fun!
I can hardly wait to get started and you and I have until Sept. 21, 2013 (the last day of Summer) to find and capture all 21 items plus you can substitute 2 items if you choose to do so. If you like to take photos, like a challenge and like scavenger hunts go here to check out the details. Let me know if you decide to play along, I'd love to see your finds. And if you don't own a camera or have a blog, no worries, most of us have our phones with us daily so there is even a # for Instagram. Sounds fun and easy, don't you think, so why not click here and get started. Print the list, save it to your phone, grab your camera and/or phone and enjoy the hunt! Good Luck!


xo,
Susi

3 comments:

Paula... said...

How is the challenge going - have you captured any of the items yet?

Paula... said...

How is the challenge going - have you captured any items yet?

kdglisson said...

You got this Aunt Susi! You've been keeping up on your picture taking, and putting alot of effort in! So proud! But then again when you set your mind to something your always great at it, so it's all good! Love ya :)