Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I've Been Hunting...

We noticed a couple of very strange items sitting beside a bridge on the way back from lunch today. The husband wouldn't stop so I had my son walk down with me later to snap a photo. Although I do work in a very strange neighborhood, these were clearly out of place. I was a little leery of getting to close because look at them they are a bit strange. If you'd like to join the hunt go here for details. I'm checking off  Item #9 on the list. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong.

#9 A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong

Creepy...huh!
Thanks for stopping by,
Susi




3 comments:

Paula... said...

Definitely creepy!!!

kdglisson said...

Those things were creepy! Just think...somebody probably took them home to somebody else. You already know. I don't even have to say it.

~*~Patty S said...

Creepy and super find = intriguing!
I enjoyed visiting all of your scavenger posts...
fun to see some of your state...
Greetings from Virginia
oxo