Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Office and A Bride...

Our offices at work have been torn apart. My daughter and I had two small offices and hopefully within the next week we will have one big office. The wall is down (it was between the two windows) and drywall should be going up this week. We are sharing the bosses office at the present time...not fun...too crowded!



















This weekend we had our Granddaughter overnight, did a little shopping and had lunch together. Here she is modeling one of her purchases from out little shopping spree. I sent this picture to her Mom and her response was "are you trying to give me a heart attack???" LOL


















I hope you've all had a Great Weekend!
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) She's Adorable

Melton & District Pony Club said...

Awwww she's so cute :) I know the office is finished now - so how is the new space?