Friday, January 13, 2012

I've Been Busy...

Working, exercising every day, eating better, purging my entire house (little by little), taking photos for Project 365+1, learning about "exposure" (I think I've got it figured out), taking photos with my iphone for Photo365, scrapping a little, trying to learn to edit photos in PSE10 (I plan to upload some this weekend), watching our Grandson play Basketball, having lunch with our Granddaughter, reading some photography class materials, enjoying our mild winter weather (well, I was until today!), thinking I should get some photos printed for Project Life, and I've been doing all this to try to keep from getting the Winter Blues! So far, so good! : )

Be Happy,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Christi said...

When you find time to sleep? That's a crazy schedule.

Melton & District Pony Club said...

So what do you do in your spare time ROFL