Saturday, January 7, 2012

Four New Things...

Four new things is something I started doing last year.You can read about it here. In 2011 I did this, tried this, did, tried and learned many things by doing this, and I did this. Very different this time around but I still learned a few new things. I wonder what this year will bring. We shall see!
I haven't gotten off to such a good start with P365+1 this year. I really haven't taken any decent photos yet! However, I do have some photos I can use for Project Life, so not all is lost. I probably should not have started out using a new lens (the Nifty Fifty). I've tried it out a couple of other times here and there but obviously not enough. I switched back to a lens I'm more comfortable with for the time being and I've been reading through some of my photography class notes for a little refresher. I do plan to use the Nifty Fifty again but first I need to practice with it a bit more.
I have set a couple of my plans for the New Year in motion. I've started to purge my home of unwanted things but I still have a long way to go. And I've also been working on Me. I've done some type of exercise every day this year and guess what, I still don't like it but I am already seeing results and feeling better.  All in all, I'd say my New Year is off to a pretty good start. How about yours?

1 comment:

Christi said...

You inspired me to try a 52 photo project. Two in fact. I finished my first week but considering I'm doing 365 and 2 52 projects I'm a bit skeptical. LOL

Don't worry about the quality of your photos. Just shot. Maybe you can do a project that includes your new lens? Keep practicing.