Friday, July 22, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. The husband is back at work for now. I'm not all that happy about it but he seems ok with it. That man has more motivation than any person I've ever known. You'd think it would have rubbed off a little by now.
2. Last night, since my husband has been away at work for around 12 hours a day this week I decided to once again start trying to organize/clean my scrap/craft room. You would not even believe all the crafty stuff I have crammed into that small little room. It even surprises me and I bought most of it. I think I may have a problem. : ) Maybe I should stick to one craft or another instead of buying and trying out every craft that catches my eye. However, I did get a few things out of their packages and organized. Someday soon I plan to craft again.
3. I have once again decided that I will attempt Ali's Week In The Life project. Third times a charm...right! She has a daily sheet download that I plan to use and I will be using the baseball card page protectors, journal cards etc. that I purchased last year from Designer Digitals. I have not had the chance to shop for the dish drainer but I did find a basket at the Dollar Store to keep it all gathered up until I acutally put the album together.
4. Here's a neat little gift idea. I especially think the teenagers would love it. Really, who doesn't love money.
5. Remember this pretty scarf from last Fridays 5 on Friday. Its mine now! : ) Pretty, Pretty!

3 comments:

Paula... said...

I would believe how much you've crammed into your craft room as, I'm sad to say, mine is the same :( I have decided to have cupboards built in mine instead of having everything on display on open shelves. Stay tuned over the coming months for a before and after shot LOL.

I love that money box gift idea - I might have to scan some money and try it out for myself.

WOOHOO on now owning that lovely scarf - now you just need some cooler weather to wear it LOL

Christi said...

I'm glad you got that scarf.

I am not doing Week In The Life because my life is too boring but I can't wait to see yours.

Nathalie said...

Loved the money box idea! Pinned it to Pinterest :D