Friday, July 29, 2011

5 on Friday and WITL...

1. I'm trying to figure out how to reply to comments on blogger and I'm not even sure if its possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sharing Monday thru Thursday WITL photos ( collage style) for 2 thru 5. All photos were taken with my Canon point and shoot and not one of them have been edited. I will edit them when I put my album together. It looks like I may actually complete it this time around.  : )

2. WITL: Monday



3. WITL: Tuesday


4. WITL: Wednesday

5. WITL: Thursday

Have a Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Christi said...

Love all the great photos.

I think if the person has their comment attached to an email address you can reply to the email or you can comment on the blog maybe. I think I've seen people do this but I never have.

Paula... said...

WOW you're doing so well with all of these daily photos - I always feel there is nothing to photograph throughout my boring daily routine, but you've just proved me wrong.

OK so who/what is in the "hate file" and I def. need one of the "bank head here" signs!!!