Monday, June 20, 2011

Finally Completed i book...

Sometime in January I signed up for a class over at Kinseys blog all because I wanted to make an i book. I had the pp I wanted to use (remember to buy a couple of sheets of pp if you really like them). I found some AC thickers to go with the pp at the local Archivers and I ordered a few colors of washi tape from an Etsy vendor. I also lifted a binder thingy from work. Shhhh...don't tell. I then cut the chipboard for the front and back covers and printed the forms for the inside of the book. Sometime in mid March I put the book together except for the AC thickers and just left it sitting on my desk. A couple of weekends ago the husband was away for a weekend and my sister and I got together to scrap and I finally completed it and a couple of other file folder items. I'm not sure why it took me so long to complete it but I've been told that I'm a wee bit picky when it comes to scrapping and when you see the simpleness (is that a word) of this book you will agree. Atleast I can check one thing off of my scrappy to do list.  : )

1 comment:

kinsey said...

yay! this turned out so super cute! i seriously love the color combo :) awesome job!