Friday, June 3, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. I've been sick for about 1 week. Strep throat...anitbiotics, tylenol, ibuprofen, tons of kleenex and popcicles. Totally ruined my 3 day weekend. I'm getting better...thank God!
2. Last week my May Merriment photos did not go well. I only have a few photos for the week. I'm wondering if I should just do the prompts now that I'm feeling better and call it done. I am also behind on my Power Scrapping class. Woe is me!
3. We saw Daisy (the duck) this week. She and 7 of the little ones seem to be doing just fine. : )
4. We now have (2) Robins (named Rosey & Ralph) with a couple of babies. I've tried to get a photo of them feeding the babies but I can't seem to get it right. I read up on it a bit last night and will try again this weekend. It really is sweet to watch them feeding the little ones.
5. Our annual Zoo trip is tomorrow. Looks like its going to be a hot one with temperatures in the 90's. Our Zoo has a new Tiger exhibit this year and hopefully the Tigers will be out and about so that we can actually see them.

Have a Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

1 comment:

Christi said...

Oh no! Hope you are feeling better.

I've taken photos later in the week when I've missed them before. I'm a go with the flow kinda 365 gal. :)