Friday, June 24, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. OK! the antibiotics did not help, it was not strep. I googled my symptoms and was sure that I had tonsillitis. So I went to see the Dr. last week and found out that I had a majorly inflamed right tonsil and a middle ear infection in my right ear. She prescribed another round of antibiotics. That's like 3 rounds in one month. Geesh! I am happy to say that I'm feeling better but I'm still having a bit of swallowing issues with the tonsil. If I'm still having issues on Monday I will be calling the Dr. for another appointment.
2. I used to tumble but now I'm pinning. Pinning seems to be much more addictive.
3. I attended my first Creative Memories party last night. Nice but pricey!
4. I'm contemplating doing this again. I've taken pictures for it a couple of times. The first time I just flat out gave up on completing the album and the second time my MIL passed away.
5. We are planning on going here this weekend if the weather permits. Its been real windy, a bit chilly and we are expecting rain for the weekend. I'm wondering what happened to Summer?

Have a Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

2 comments:

Christi said...

I hope that last round of antibiotics does the trick. It's no fun being sick.

I love Pinterest. I can spend way too much time on that website.

Paula... said...

I hope you're all better now and there's no sign of that throat infection anymore! As for tumbling and pinning - I've never heard of (or seen) either! Yes I know I lead a sheltered life :)

I love your five on Friday posts :)