Friday, March 25, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. My retired husband cleaned most of the house for me yesterday while I was at work. : )
2. I've found something new that hopefully the husband and I will enjoy doing together.
3. We've tried to find one cache but failed twice so far and they say its an easy one to find. HA!
 We will not give up. We plan to look again this weekend but that will depend on the weather.
4. My husband thinks that city girls ( as he calls me) are dumb enough to stick our hands into a brush pile while hunting for the cache. Umm...no city girls are not dumb we know all about spiders, snakes and critters. Golly, geez you'd think after being together for 23 years he'd know me better than that. I don't like spiders and snakes (sing along) or critters.
5. Have you seen this. Poor doggy. Mine swallows/gulps hard when he gets into trouble.

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

No comments: