Friday, March 11, 2011

5 on Friday...

1. I need to get signed up for this ASAP. I will be walking for a friend (Saffron) and a sister in law (Donna) both of whom lost their lives to breast cancer.
2. I am on the lookout for an old window (like this) to hang above my shamantle (shelf/mantle).  I also wouldn't mind having that laundry room in my house.
3. I did a little scrapping last weekend. I'm waiting for one last item to arrive in the mail before I can complete it.
4. Looks like we will be getting a free shagbark hickory tree to plant in the yard. Jayna and Pawpaw will be planting this one. Pawpaw doesn't know yet but he told me he needed to plant a tree with Jayna.
5. I wonder how long one should start planning before visiting another country? I need to start by getting a passport.

Have A Happy Weekend,
Love & Hugs,
Susi

No comments: