Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Busy working, exercising, trying out a few new crafty projects, trying to learn to take better photos with my Canon  Rebel T1i and also trying to learn to use PSE7 for editing and sizing photos. I have taken a couple of classes at BPS to learn to use my camera and I've also found a free course over at TwoPeas called 12 Weeks to Better Photos. I've printed the 12 lessons, read them and plan to work through them in the next few months. I think I just need to slow down, practice and get a tripod. I have been watching some tutorials at Designer Digitals on PSE7 but they are more for digital scrapping. I took a class on PSE7 awhile ago so I need to get out the notes and go over them again. If any of you have any pointers you'd like to share on taking photos or editing in PSE7...please feel free to do so.

Have a Good Week,
SUSI

No comments: