Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tomatoes, A Little Scare, Bigger and Exercise...

I can't even believe how well my tomato plants are doing. I have lots of little green tomatoes growing and each day I get to harvest a few.  I've been using them in salad  that is when I can get to them before the husband. I even hid them once and he found them. But I dont' blame him as they are quite tasty. Arent' they pretty?

I've been a little lazy about editing my pictures again /still but I do have alot to share. My Grandaughter had a Circus Birthday Party last weekend. Clown...magic, balloon animals, face painting, pony rides, cupcakes that looked like popcorn and all sorts of candies. She was so excited about it all. I can't wait to share a few pictures...edit...edit...edit. I really need to get busy on this...but I'm afraid to see just how far behind I really am. I sure could use some help  : )
Today my sister and I went shopping for some fabric for the laptop cover I plan to sew but I couldn't find any fabric that I really liked and if I'm going to sew something (since I don't sew) I want it to be something I really LOVE! Better luck next time..I hope! I did buy a couple of  fabrics but it's for a couple of other projects I plan to sew and I will share when they are completed. We also visited Michaels craft store while we were out and look what we found.

It's not the best picture but it was hanging on the ledge and when I started to take the picture it started to fly right at me. Well, I gathered my sister and my items and headed for the check out line. I'm outta here.
And this may be TMI but I just found out that after wearing the same bra size for alot of years that its not my size at all. I purchased three new bras today in the new size they measured me at and after getting them home and trying them on I have to return one of them tomorrow for a bigger size. I told my husband that I believe that they are making bras smaller so that us women will believe we are bigger than we are and jeans bigger so that we will believe we are smaller than we are. IYKWIM.  I remember when I could go to a store, buy the size I wore, take it home an it would fit me fine. I really dislike having to try on each and every item before I can take it home. 
Oh and just a bit ago the husband and I ran the mall to purchase a treadmill. We pick it up tomorrow. YEAH. 
Gotta go... 

No comments: