Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Hour with Keith and Lance...

We picked up the treadmill today, brought it home, put it together and then the magic happened...I plugged in the Ipod, turned on Keith Urban...oh how I wish...LOL, jumped on Lance although he's really not my type and went for an hour long walk. Oh...and I have pictures to prove it...SEE!
Tomorrow morning I plan to weigh myself and take measurements. I WILL be starting an exercise routine tomorrow evening and I PROMISE that this time I'm sticking with it. One hour on the treadmill and weights for toning to start. Looks like Keith, Lance and I are going to be spending alot of time together in the coming months. I hope they can keep up. HA! I'll post my results from time to time...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Hi Susi,
Over at my blog, I had a giveaway for a free Ella eBook "Essential Guide For Scrapbooking Girls" and YOU won! :)
Please email me at awjwrwmw@aol.com
so I can send you the code for the free eBook!
Thanks,
Jody