Friday, February 20, 2009

A Story and Some Scrappin...

If you've visited this blog before you've probably notice we visit the race track once in a while. Anthony and Pawpaw more often than I. So I just had to share this story our Grandson wrote for his Kindergarten class. The green car he is referring to is Tony Kanan 's his favorite Indy Car driver. Is this not the cutest little story you've ever read? OK, maybe it's just me. I LOVE it. ENJOY!


Now for the weekend, Archivers is having a Make n Take weekend which starts today. The girls and I are going to get there first thing tomorrow morning to do the make n takes, a little mini book and also do a little shopping (yeah right) it's never just a little :) We will probably stop by the mall and have a little lunch when we finish up there. Later on Saturday I may (hope*hope) be watching little Jayna for a few hours.
On Sunday I plan to catch up on my PSE class which I'm just a little behind on (surprise). But for now it's B&J (original please), a little music, the husband and me. TGIF!
Have A Great Weekend!

No comments: