Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Weekend...

1. Archiver's-Make n Take Mini Book (so cute) and of course new goodies.
2. Shopping at a few places.(New Clothes) (Lunch). Ran into half my family at the mall. (Fun)
3. While I was out shopping my dear husband hung half of the new blinds.
4. Got to spend a few hours with my Granddaughter. (Loved every minute of it).
5. Dear husband hung the rest of the new blinds. ( Love them).
6. Best Buys-External Drive (mostly for pictures) Love my pictures and would be very upset if they got lost.
7. Quick lunch (Wendy's).
8. Grocery (hey not so fun but we have to eat right)?
9. A visit from Grandson (he's so excited about his new Nintendo DS).
10. Completed class #2 and #3 for PSE7 class. Also got to play around with (2) frames. I also won a frame for early registration. I"m lovin this class. Looking forward to the next class which will be released today.

Back to work the Weekends over.

No comments: