Monday, February 9, 2009

Spring Fever...

Yes, I know its a little early for this but the snow is pretty much gone due to the warm temperatures (50's) we had over the weekend and todays temperature is supposed to reach around 60 degree :) I had an itch over the weekend to do some Spring cleaning but the husband said I might be rushing it just a little and that we still had plenty of winter left. He's such a pessimist these days.
I took the day off work on Friday to take my son to the hospital for a procedure. He's lost a little weight and had a few other problems recently but everythings fine with him. He just needs to take better care of himself. I spent Saturday shopping with my sister, purchased these for the house, now I just need to get the husband to hang them. I also found some great sales on a few spring clothes here and even managed to get some grocery shopping done. Sunday I did a little Spring cleaning and gathered up quite a few items for my daughters yard sale in May. I've got quite a few older sets of SU! stamps sets to sale. Due to limited space I've decided to purchase clear stamps in the future. However, I will still be purchasing CS and other things from SU!
I hope you had a Great weekend!

Enjoy!

No comments: