Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Scrapping...

I forgot to mention that while I was home Friday I managed to slice my thumb open. Yes, I was changing the blade on my Fiskars trimmer and I'm not sure how it happened but it is one pretty good cut, probably needed a couple of stitches but I opted not to get it treated. I've kept it clean and put Neosporin on it since Friday and it's healing quite nicely.
So on Saturday we (3 of us) managed to complete the Album for our hairdresser. It turned out great and as soon as my Daughter gets pictures posted I'll share a link. The album is something she designed, I just helped out alot. I did not realize how much work went into making a complete album as I have never made one. I have a couple of vacations albums I'd like to do, so once again just as soon as I get some of those oldies completed maybe just maybe I'll work on one.
I also wanted to let you know that I've stumbled across some really good blogs lately and I am working on adding them to my side bar. Take a look!

No comments: