Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions...

None for me this year, I've made them in the past and have never really followed through. I wonder how many people do? I'm guessing its about 50/50. I am however going to work on a few things. I've started exercising with the Wii Fit, trying to eat a little healthier and I even got a new do ( well I've had it before but not for a few months).
Today I started on the journal my daughter made me in 2007, wow there are alot of questions in that jar. I was also reading some blogs earlier and I'd love to do some of the scrapping projects out there, but I have numerous ones to finish up first, so no new projects for now. I'll bookmark them for later viewing. And later I give you a link or two so you can see what I'm talking about. Your gonna love them.

No comments: