Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Still Coming Down...

Overnight we got somewhere between 7" and 9" of the fluffy white stuff and it's still snowing. We are supposed to get another inch or so today and then it's supposed to get colder for the next few days. YUCK! Maybe I'll build my own snowman (see last post) LOL.
My poor little Deuce had a time trying to find a potty spot this morning, he's pretty short and even though the husband shoveled him out a spot he hopped through snow as deep as he is tall to find a spot. He loves the snow and hops around in it like a little rabbit but he get cold easy and this doesn't last long. It is so fun to watch him play.
We came in to work early so that we (really the husband) could beat the mess thats going to be out on the roads today. He thinks that it's a crime to miss work. Me, NOT!
I am supposed to go to a punch class this evening which I'm pretty sure will be cancelled due to the weather. Who really wants to go out in this stuff anyway? NOT ME! Oh wait I've already been out in it but not really by choice. You that know the husband know exactly what I mean. I will just do my normal routine this evening a few wine coolers, some good music and a clean house in no time at all.

Stay Warm, Dry and Have a Great Day.

1 comment:

Paula... said...

Oh dear you're living through a cold snap and we're living in a heat wave with temps of 45C each day. Staying warm is an understatement LOL. I love winter - it's easy to turn up the heater and put on an extra layer of clothing IYKWIM. Mind you our winters don't get as cold as yours.

BTW I'm loving listening to Keith :)))