Sunday, October 26, 2008

Zoo-Boo 08...

Yeah---We all got together sooner than I thought we could for a little Fall fun. We visited the Zoo for Zoo-Boo. Great weather (it actually got a little too warm) and great fun. Lots to see and do for all. Decorations, a few different characters, trick or treating, pumpkin smashing by the Elephants and pumpkin bowling just to name a few. I did notice that the animals were alot more active than in May when we do our annual Zoo visit. I guess they like the Fall better too!

Little JMad (her celebrity name) as per Mommy. She slept thur it all!


JMad's Bat Mommy-She loves to have fun and be silly!


AM and the By the Sea display. My Favorite display! Love the water animals!


The seals were so playful. Here's the trio doing a little singing!


Pumpkin smashing by the Elephants! Did you know they eat pumpkin? I didn't!


AM doing a little pumpkin bowling. Yes! It's a STRIKE! As you can see I'm no photographer when it comes to action shots! Any suggestions?

No comments: