Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch,Sickies and A New Baby 08...

A little slow posting these pictures from the patch as I've been fighting sinusitis for what seems like forever. We were short a few this year. Dh was sick (wonder where he got that from). My daughter and sil have a new baby (to young to go). I'm hoping that next year we'll all be able to go together. The weather was great, we had a good time but I still missed the others being there. They did have a little more the the kids to do this year which was good for the Grandson. I think he enjoyed the day which consisted of hayrides, cornmazes, bounce houses and of course the Pumpkin Patch.

My GS & I in the little pumpkin shell! Man was it HOT in there-like an oven!


My GS, Son & DIL-Silly aren't they?


My GS with his Pumpkin in the Hay Wagon-the little Pumpkin is for the new Grandbaby.

No comments: