Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Treats...

I made for the Grandkids. I usually just buy something but I thought these were cute and that the Grandkids would enjoy them.

These were found here. They hold the snack size Hersheys or KitKat bars.


These little monster boxes were also found here. She has several tutorials and if you fumble around trying to attach the little brads to projects you need to check out her Chic Stand. It's absolutely wonderful. I can now attach brads like a pro :)


I attended a SU! punch class a couple of months ago and another one last week. I am amazed at the things you can do with punches. Where have I been? We made the spider with the scallop and photo corner punch. I've seen the Peppermint Patties between two scallops on other sites. I just put the two together.

No comments: