Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sunglasses, Watermelon, The Bird & Sparklers...

A few family members came over for the Fourth of July to eat, drink, play a couple of yard games, set off some fireworks and of course we had to try on the Sunglasses that I purchased at Target. The hat was really little favors for the young ones but somehow ended up on my BIL head. All in all we had a great time and hopefully we will do this again next year. I can not for the life of me get a decent picture of fireworks (even when I put the camera in the fireworks mode) so no pictures of them here.

My BIL-he's always acting silly!


Deuce here-looking too cool!


Just me in my Liberty Sunglasses! I thought they were cute!
My Grandson trying out some watermelon-He didn't really like it much!
My daughter (7 Mths. Pregnant) hot and munchin on some good cold watermelon!
Dear Husband it's always something when taking his picture!

My Grandson still not real comfortable with sparklers!

No comments: