Monday, June 23, 2008

A Doctor Visit with Charlie and Jayna...

This month I got to go with my daughter to a Dr. appt. I had been hoping that she would ask me to go and I was so excited when she asked me if I wanted to. Of course I wanted to go! She and her husband are due to have their first baby and our first grand-daughter around the end of August/first of September. While we were waiting for the Dr. to see her I asked her to do the heart hands on her belly so I could take a picture ( I just LOVE these pictures) and I had to have one. So even though I don't think she wanted to she did. THANKS CHARLIE. I Love You. When the Dr. came in and put the doppler on her belly, she instantly found the HEART BEAT and boy or should I say GIRL was it strong and fast. This is definately one of the greatest moments of my life and I am so happy that I got to share this with her.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm so happy that you enjoyed the doctor visit so much! It IS very cool to hear her heartbeat! Love you too!!