Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Jayna in 4D...

I went with my daugher and son-in-law for a 4D ultrasound of Baby Jayna. OMG - it was BEAUTIFUL and has to be one of the neatest thing I've ever seen, other than an actual birth of course. She is always moving around like crazy but of course when we went for this she decided to be still for awhile. She stretched, yawned, opened her eyes, sucked her bottom lip and moved her hands and arms around a little. I could not take my eyes off the TV screen, afraid if I did I might miss something. I look at these pictures everyday and I'm still amazed with them. Do this with your Daughter if you get the chance, I'm sure you will be amazed also. In about 6 weeks Baby Jayna will be here, I think Mom and Dad are ready. I am so happy for them and I know that they will make GREAT parents.
To see more go to: http://www.fortyweex.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Of course she had to be sleeping during the ultrasound!! Thank you for going with us. It was an awesome experience!