Monday, September 16, 2013

Three Down...Two To Go..

Its getting down to the wire now and I've still got two more items to find. No fisherman in sight...yet!
#1 Open air market
This one was at our 18th Annual Irish Fest

#17 Candle(s)
My sister gave this candle to me many years ago.
It came in the neatest handmade box.
I can't bring myself to burn it and I've not seen
another one like it.

#18 Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
Brewskies
We've never stopped in but pass by it often.
Its a small place but it always seems to be very busy.
 

Thanks for stopping by,
Susi

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Great shots, you are closing in. That candle is sweet, and I recognize that holder as Longaberger, right?

Susi said...

S, yes the holder is Longaberger. I own a bunch of pottery and quite a few baskets. I haven't purchased any Longaberger in a long time. I loved the small town from long ago and made a couple of baskets years ago.

kdglisson said...

I'm glad that ya'll had such a good time at Irish Fest! You needed it! That candle is really pretty...Maybe you should stop by Brewskies sometime. It's probably good!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Really fun photos, Susi. Sometimes the smallest bar/pub is the most fun place. Good luck finding the rest of your items!

Susan said...

That is such a unique and beautiful candle. I feel the same way as you do about burning nice candles. I can never bring myself to do it.