Friday, September 27, 2013

Gathering Thoughts And Moments Of The Week...

It may seem that I'm ignoring this old blog but that just not the case. As the title says I'm "gathering thoughts." I've been busy this week, I've started exercising again which feels so good. I'm still in the process of getting my craft room back together which is slow going...to much stuff, mostly printed pictures from the last 30 yrs., scrapbook stuff and yarn and ... once I become interested in a craft I kind of go overboard. I've been shopping like a mad woman for a quilt but so far I haven't found the perfect one! And as soon as I settle for an O.K. one I'll find the perfect one, happens all the time. Does this ever happen to you? I also don't want to bore anyone visiting here so I'm "gathering thoughts", dusting off the Rebel (shame on me) and hoping to post more often about the going ons here at ID. Family and friends, please be patient. TIA

LOL Moment...
 
Yesterday while eating dinner the husband picked up my Better Homes and Gardens magazine. While flipping through the pages, he paused, turned to me and said "Why is Miley Cyrus in this oh that's not her, that's a twerkie." Turns out that he was looking at page 146 on how to roast a chicken. Good thing I had finished my dinner!

Big weekend plans here,
Enjoy yours,
Susi
 

2 comments:

kdglisson said...

That is too funny! I love Uncle Roger, he just comes off with some of the most random/greatest stuff ever! P.S. Don't be ashamed...you do have alot of pictures and craft supplies, it's the price of being a crafty/sentimental woman :)

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hahaha - love the LOL moment! :o)

Sometimes I think it's good to "gather thoughts" and I am actually one of those who likes to read random thoughts. :o) And you are not alone with the overabundance of crafting supplies! I still have a ton of beads from my jewelry making days (long ago!). Really need to find a new home for those...