Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Phone Photography Project...

I've been taking The Phone Photography Project over at BPC this month. It's a 31 day class using your phone and today marks a little more than the half way point. There is a daily prompt to follow which makes it quite simple. I'm amazed by some of the photos the class is posting...Awesome! I've gotten a couple of good ones myself and I thought I'd share them with you here today.

Hometown Tourist- it was a rainy day so we went inside.
Its a neat place to visit if you like this sort of thing.
This car was one of my favorites.

Sunrise/Sunset

Jump
I jumped at least a dozen times but this was my third capture.
I found I cannot jump very high but I think you can tell I was off
the ground in this shot. I used the camera timer app to capture
this shot.
 

xo,
Susi

1 comment:

Paula... said...

What do you mean "if you like that sort of thing" - that's a 57 Chevy woman - what's not to like!!! ROFL Awesome photos :)